a little bit
Hello I am Sachin Warrier and I come from Kerala, India. I sing, make music, perform, and spend way too much time pursuing hobbies that catch my fancy.
Almost everything good that has come my way has been serendipitous and I am grateful for all the little pieces that have fallen together to shape this life that I’m very happy to live.
Making music is one of my most favourite things to do and there’s not a single day where I’m not moved by music. If you want to know more about what I’ve done in music, read more in the movies, advertisements, indie music or performance sections.
I also like dabbling in a bit of everything, and my blog is where I’ll write more about my trivial pursuits.
Here are a few things about me
1. I love walking, and there’s no limit to how much I will walk to explore a new place.
2. I love schedules and keeping track of my activities. How I sometimes still end up procrastinating is still up for research.
3. My circle is small, and I tend to always want to come back home, both metaphorically and literally.
4. I believe that being kind is the greatest virtue of all.
5. I believe in being light. And metaphorically, I’ve been making progress. But physically, it’s been declared a lost cause. Which brings me to my next point.
6. I love good food.
7. And I love travelling. There’s nothing that helps you be a better human than getting to know other cultures and people.
If you like my general vibe and want to work together, or even just drop in a hi, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks for visiting and I wish you everything awesome!